Thank you for the tag
I've been wanting to do something else for my journal page for a while. Hope that you like my answers xDHere are some rules:
1. You must posts these rules
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged (we have mentions now, using that)
6. Not something like " you are tagged if you read
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8. No tag-backs
9. You can't say that you don't do tags
10. You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY
- Why do you draw? Do you also write stories?
- When you were the age of 5-8, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- List 5 pet peeves
- What's one irrational fear of yours?
- Post your fave drawing you've ever done.
- Best vacation memory
- What's your favorite and least favorite food.
- What's the craziest dream you've ever had?
- Introduce your first OC ever.
- If you could have one power, what would it be?
1.) Why do you draw? Do you also write stories?
I write to express the characters and stories that I have been developing for the past decade. Things have change greatly from when I first started, but all for the better. So yeah, I also write stories. I mostly only upload fan fics rather then my original works though. I used to not be that serious about my art, but the more I've written, and with the inspiration from other artists... I just felt I wanted to be able to create artwork for my stories, art that fits into what I see them as.2.) When you were the age of 5-8, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Hmm... I uh... went through a few ideas. Firefighter, Truck Driver (cause my dad was one), and a Priest. None of these I still wish for anymore actually...
3.) List 5 pet peeves
1) Hearing some family members using words like liberal like it were a swear word.
2) When no one stacks the dishes by the sink and leave them in cold dirty water. Why? Why would you do that? At least dump the water before you start putting things in there!
3) When certain family members start getting mad when same-sex relationships are brought up on TV, even if there is now sex. They go on and on on who horrible it is, even though they are more willing to tolerate a heterosexual sex scene, or implication of one. They still don't approve of it, but they don't start hating a show if it happens.
4) The fact that my dog Dakota never comes in when I come out to get her. I wait by the door for a few minutes then begin to shut it. Before I can leave though she is at the door wagging her tail. I've seen how she moves! She can go pretty fast. Why does she wait till I relock the door to come to the house? Gah!
5) People who are unwilling to consider the fact that there are people in the world who hold different belief, and rather just think people horrible if they don't coincide with their ideals.4.) What's one irrational fear of yours?
Hmm... I have a few, but the strangest though is meat. I'm not a vegetarian per se, but lately holding meat... eating things like chicken or steak... I just start feeling sick. I start thinking about the animal it came from. What I am eating was part of something that was alive. Something that had been cut up and mutilated. I know its how things are, and animals do it in the wild all the time... but I just can't shake this sick feeling I get when I am dealing with it. Once my mom gave me a packet of some meat in the grocery store, and I almost dropped it. I was quivering inside and feeling my self getting sick just holding the blood mass wrapped in plastic.5) Post your fave drawing you've ever done.
I hate this question xD I don't know for sure which my favorite is, but I'll show a few that I feel rather proud of:
Sorry that there are so many I was rather happy with...
6.) Best vacation memory
When I was like 8, we went down to Florida for vacation to visit my grandmother like had done often in the past. While out there though I remember a lot of things like getting to meet my cousins for the first time. I remember swimming in a huge pool that one of my cousins had, and seeing all these strange animals on their farm. Like a python, a lot of sheep, red ants, cats that crawled about the side of the house, and three freaking huge dogs about as big as I was. I also remember that it was the first time I got a taste of video games. It was also the first time I realized the Pokemon unown is utterly worthless XD Then there was the beach, it was... wow. I remember sitting in the sand as the sun set and I saw what I thought was a fin off on the horizon, but there were lights all over it. It apparently was a cruise ship XD *sigh* I think it was one of our best trips there.
7.) What's your favorite and least favorite food.
Pizza... pizza is my most favorite food bar none! I could almost literally eat it everyday if I could xD. My least favorite food... hmm... I think it is actually mushrooms. Something about their rubber texture, (and their appearance) just sickens. I discovered it isn't just an association I made with mushrooms. Once my mom made something that had mushrooms and I didn't know what was in it. Upon the first bite I actually began to gag.
8.) What's the craziest dream you've ever had?
I once had a dream where it started off in a strange building that had tubes sticking out of it like the ones in mcdonald's play place. Inside it turned into a train station and there was a red haired girl with fall leaves in her hair. She began running away from a crazed queen dressing in fall colors and foliage. Behind the queen was her army who were all chasing down this girl. The girl went on running through the train compartments which turned into a maze somehow. Things kept turning this way and that. She was still in the train, but this train had far more twist and turns then one would think possible for such a vehicle. I woke up before I could see what happened to the girl.
9.) Introduce your first OC ever.
I think it was my character Cassandra... she started off as a fan character from the TV series Teen Titans, but she slowly developed her own story and detached from the Titan's world. She had been designed by a group of scientist called 6SN to be the ultimate fighting machine. I think she was a test tube baby actually. They constantly would put her through drills to make sure she was fit for battle. She had super strength and endurance, but she also had a strange crimson emerge she could summon in her hands to attack people with. Not sure what that energy was though xD She eventually broke free from the scientist, and her story was about her traversing across Europe, trying to find someway to live a normal life. Keep in mind I made her when I was like eleven so there may be some of the info may not be entirely accurate.
10.) If you could have one power, what would it be?
Hmmm... I think a power I would want is power over darkness and shadow, even having darkness exude from my body and wrap itself around me. I would use it as kind of a force that I could use to create constructs, but mostly I would whip things with the dark energy. I am a weird man 0_0
1) Have you ever felt like some part of your house is haunted? Like does it just make you feel creeped out to be in a certain area?
2) What is your favorite kind of animal? Like not just saying dog or cat, but a specific breed.
3) What is your favorite flower, and what is its meaning?
4) Which of your OC's would you think would fair the worst in integrating in the real world?
5) Which of your OC's do you think would integrate the best in the real world?
6) What is your least favorite trope used in media?
7) If you were to go to Silent Hill, what manifestation of your psyche would it create to torment you?
8) From your childhood, what is the one thing that you feel the most "I was a idiot" about?
9) Halloween is coming, which movies do you like to watch around this time, or video games, or books, or whatever?
10) What bug do you think is the most adorable of all bugs? (I think jumping spiders are the cutest~)